So my birthday went really well. All the previous freaking out was unnecessary because when my birthday came and went, I still felt the same. LOL. Guess I was being childish. Celebrated with 11 of my closest friends at China Mood in Bustan and it was amazing. China Mood is my all time favourite restaurant and the company was amazing. Next morning a friend and I cooked brunch at her place for a group of friends and later went to another friend's place to watch the game. Saturday which was my actual birthday, we watched the game at a local cafe and I was surprised later with cheesecake and a candle. It was great.
So its a few days after my birthday and I think the gifts stopped coming in now. This is what I got so far:
* A Spa Package from a group of friends - 4.5 hours at Essence Spa. I cant wait. This was on my wish list and Im excited.
* A Massage from a friend from Essence Spa. I will bulk it with the spa package and spend the entire day there. LOL
* My favourite perfume Narcisso Rodriguez and the shower gel from Daddy.
* A Hyatt Privelege Card from my sister which includes a one night stay at the Hyatt and a whole bunch of other things.
* A One night stay at the Chedi from my brother. Actually it was the thought. He gave me the cash for it and Im still carrying it around. So I guess I can get myself the one night stay at Chedi or just use the cash for shopping or whatever.
* Other gifts from friends included Swarovski earrings, Escada perfume, Sayed Junaid arabic perfume and a bra and panty bags. LOOOL.
Im 30 and Im happy.
★ Read your message before it gets deleted!
2 months ago